International Project Manager for pharmaceutical systems | 529953
We are recruiting for the position of "International Project Manager" for a global manufacturer of production systems for the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. The company offers customers a wide range of customizable solutions from the handling of raw materials to the actual production - e.g. also in containment plants - to (aseptic) filling and packaging.
With your strong expertise and experience in project management, you will be responsible for the entire project, from the requirements and functional specifications to acceptance and commissioning at the customer's site.In your role, you are the main point of contact for the customer and work closely with the project engineer, technical management and the global branches of the supply chain. As an experienced project manager, you will always keep the interests of the company and the needs of the customer in balance. Of course, you will ensure excellent quality, time management and cost management.
Here are the general conditions:
- Permanent employment contract
- Two days home office per week
- In regards of the annual salary we are open to discuss your expectations
- The position is based in the greater eindhoven area
Your focus is:
- Coordination of the local and global project team of our client's various branches
- Leading frequent meetings with the customer regarding project progress and customer expectations
- Proactively plan the FAT and SAT including preparation and follow-up
- Possible active participation in the IQ, OQ and PQ
- Lead engineering through the project engineer on the progress of engineering activities and challenges
- Collaborating closely with sales to manage and communicate change orders with the customer
Our client is looking for an expert who:
- Has a degree in a suitable field - e.g. chemical engineering, process engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in project management with pharmaceutical plants
- Experience in dealing with national and international clients and suppliers.
- Has a very good command of Dutch and English
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry is essential
I would be happy to discuss details of the company and the position with you. I look forward to hearing from you.
At HOX you can be sure that your CV will be understood and that you will be perceived as an individual. Our motto is "Scientists supporting Scientists", because with the combination of our own professional experience in the life science sector and comprehensive HR knowledge, we can be a competent and above all honest partner in achieving your professional goals.
+49 69 8700664 22